PRO-Earth is a completing grounding material that has high moisture
holding capacity, is produced to reduce the earth resistance and
impedance measurement. It becomes highly conductive and long-lasting
concrete when it is dryed.
- Installed by mixing with water.
- Has a non-corrosive and bentonie-based structure.
- Installed in all soil conditions.
- Can be installed earthing conductors are placed either vertically or horizontally.
- May reduce the size of the grounding system where conventional methods are unsatisfactory.
- Not dissolved, decomposed.
- Complies with IEC 62561-7